Last Modified: 4/11/22
Services Provided – No Medical Care or Advice Necto Health is not a medical group and does not provide medical advice, care, and/or treatment. Necto Health’s mission is to create RPTN, a private network dedicated to physical therapy professionals designed to provide them with continued clinical training through educational and explanatory videos uploaded by licensed physical therapists or physical therapist assistants who have joined RPTN. Necto Health does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on the Platform. Reliance on any information appearing on the Platform, whether provided by Necto Health, its content providers, its clients, visitors to the Platform or others, is solely at your own risk.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Necto Health, a Necto Health employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm Necto Health or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
· Use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot, or other automated means of any kind to access or copy Content on the Platform, deep-link to any feature or content on the Platform, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any Content on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent. · Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform. · Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. · Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform. · Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. · Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Necto Health will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Copyright Infringement We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Platform infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Platform by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following: · Your physical or electronic signature. · Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Platform, a representative list of such works. · Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. · Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address). · Include both of the following statements in the body of the DMCA Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this DMCA Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.” Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is: Name: Michael Severo Address: 22 Boston Wharf Rd, 7th Floor Boston, MA 02210 Email: email@example.com If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Platform is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Repeat Offenders: Please note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Platform, including, but not limited to, any videos and procedures demonstrated in such videos, is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information.
We also do not (i) confirm the credentials or license of any physical therapist or physical therapist assisting using the Platform or (ii) validate that any such persons are in good standing with their respective licensure board(s) or that they are using the Platform in accordance with laws applicable to their scope of practice.
Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. This Platform may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, vendors, sponsors, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Necto Health, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Necto Health. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Compliance with CAN-SPAM Act Necto Health is committed to being compliant with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (“CAN-SPAM Act”). E-mails received from us are intended to fully comply with the CAN-SPAM ACT. In the event you receive an e-mail from us which you do not believe is fully compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act, please Contact Us.
Links to Other Sites We make no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through the Platform. If the Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Geographic Restrictions The owner of the Platform is based in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Platform for use only by persons located in the United States or any of its territories. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties THE PLATFORM AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION AND ANY PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WHILE WE TRY TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ITS ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, OR ACCURACY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLATFORM OR PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES, THE INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM, AND LINKED WEBSITES ON THE PLATFORM, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NECTO HEALTH, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH USE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER. NECTO HEALTH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. NECTO HEALTH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT UPLOADED BY NECTO HEALTH, YOU OR ANY OTHER USER THROUGH OR TO THE PLATFORM WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR FREE FROM ERRORS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD, AND/OR DISTRIBUTED BY NECTO HEALTH MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SEPARATE WARRANTY TERMS, IF ANY, WILL BE PROVIDED WITH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Contact Us at:
Necto Health Tech, Inc. 22 Boston Wharf Rd, 7th Floor Boston, MA 02210 Phone: (978) 296-8460 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org